To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stafford, VA 22554
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Developer (Web / Software Applications)
ManTech International Corporation • Stafford, VA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Category: Information Technology
ManTech is seeking a Developer (Web / Software Applications) who will serve as a technical utility player to join the Knowledge Management Team to support our growing Marine Corps programs in Quantico, VA.
ManTech International Corporation provides innovative engineering and systems integration services that help our customers solve their toughest, most intractable problems. National defense and homeland security clients depend on our rapid, cost-effective development of adaptable, interoperable, integrated solutions that provide high performance in quick-response scenarios.
** This position requires a current DoD TS/SCI clearance **
• Implement technical solutions to customer requests
• Creating dashboards from disparate data sources
• Interact with customer for further extraction and clarification of requests
• Web branding, customization, and translating user requirements into functionality
• Use web tools and resources to enhance data processing
• Support Knowledge Management activities
• Other duties as required
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• TS/SCI clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree (+2 years’ experience), Associate’s Degree (+4 years’ experience), or High School Diploma (+6 years’ experience)
• Ability to work in an Agile Software Development Lifecycle
• Not afraid to learn new technologies
• Willing to tackle new challenges and solve stakeholder problems
• Willing to join a team of professionals leading the organization toward new technology and enhancing processes
Other Skills Preferred:
• Information Assurance, Certification, Accreditation, STIGs
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM: 2013/2015/2016
• Familiarity with SharePoint 2013/2016
• Web services utilizing REST and JSON to read, create, and edit list items
• Front End Web or UI Design Experience
• Familiarity working in the Microsoft Azure Environment
• C#, .NET, or ASP.NET Development Experience
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• DOD 8570 requirements for IAT II
• Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, DNS, IIS, PKI, PowerShell
• Intelink/IntelShare and available capabilities for potential use and integration
• Microsoft Visual Studio experience
• Familiarity with jQuery, XML, REST, JSON
• Experience creating documentation to include, but not limited to, code comments, user guides, admin manuals, test procedures, test results
• Familiarity with database concepts to include Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server