Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has immediate and exciting opportunity located in Columbus, Ohio. This is a 6-12+ month, open ended contract opportunity.
If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
TITLE: .NET Developer
LOCATION: Hilliard, OH
Work with business users to analyze complex business issues and to assist in providing automated solutions. Analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications. Ability to take business requirements and transform them into efficient automated business solutions.
- Communicate effectively (written and oral).
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Business analysis - ability to collect and discern requirements from end business users to accurately organize data and transform the requirements into application code.
- Ability to take a manual business process and develop an automated solution.
- Ability to accept responsibility for multiple development projects.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
- Monitors program execution for expected performance.
- Prepares, creates, and modifies technical documentation for business software applications.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 1-4 years’ experience with software development in an Intranet web environment
- 1-4 years’ experience with URL blocked - click to apply
- 1-4 years’ experience with Microsoft Visual Studio/Web Developer
- 1-4 year’ enterprise experience Oracle/SQL Experience
- Thorough understanding of the .NET platform.
- Oracle performance tuning.
- Advanced Oracle SQL
- Ability to use Oracle DML and DDL
- Teradata/DW experience
- Big data analytics/visualization
- Hadoop/big data
Bachelor's Degree in a related field desired.
If interested, please contact Timothy Myers at Email blocked - click to apply. Please include your most up-to-date resume.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Produce Clean Code
Perform System Testing