Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
Provides care and assistance with administration of medications to residents of our skilled nursing facility.
- Texas CNA and CMA certificate is required
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor)
- Ability to work independently while in the patient's home
- Able to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Opportunities for growth
Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation of South San Antonio’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. We are a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located at 2003 West Hutchins Place, near the South Park Mall. Our South San Antonio location provides easy access from the I-35 expressway and serves the Central and Southern San Antonio areas. We feature 126 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings.
Are you a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) who is eager to make a difference? We’re looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
Legend Oaks – San Antonio Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
2003 W. Hutchins Place
San Antonio, TX 78224-1368
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Medication Aide
- Self Motivation
- Service Orientation
- Certified Nursing Assistant