To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oxford, IN 47971
- Phone: 605-277-3774
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
VP Ag/Commercial Lending
GPAC • Oxford, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ag/Commercial Loan Officer:
Community bank is seeking a full-time Ag & Commercial Loan Officer to join our team. The officer will manage and grow existing agricultural and commercial banking relationships and development new relationships to grow our loan portfolio. This requires an individual who is comfortable with looking for and contacting potential clients in the communities we serve.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meets with clients and potential clients to discuss new loan opportunities and to collect financial information.
- Prepares credit memorandum for submission to management that clearly describes the details of the credit request.
- Cross-sells other Bank products and services including all loan products, as well as all deposit and electronic banking products.
- Represents the bank in public relations activities and community affairs.
- Follows established bank policies, procedures, and banking laws.
- Identifies and seeks training and development opportunities necessary to improve performance and abilities.
- Maintains a positive and healthy work attitude.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in finance, accounting, or ag related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of business financial statements and tax returns
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Self-motivated and able to work individually or in a team.
- Sales or lending experience preferred but able to train the right candidate.
If you would like to know more about this or other opportunities in your market, please reach out to our banking specialist, Sal Langerock for a confidential conversation. Call or text: 605.277.3774 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.