PLEASE DON'T REPLY IF YOU ARE NOT FLUENT IN SPANISH******
Provide detailed analysis of all potential partners and identify which are top prospects in Spanish Speaking countries based on goals and needs
● Oversee content ingestion & takedown, placement & promotion, data & insights and more
● Be the point person for all post-contractual, day-to-day communications with audio content partners. And be the key contact for all partner needs, defining and executing on the long-term partner relationship
● Onboard partners with systems (i.e. contracts, payments etc.). Also handle ongoing admin around partnerships business details and keep the team and partners up to date with important information regarding each project
● Proactively reach out and work with Spanish content community to make them aware of suite of services available to grow their audience
● Ensure that dedications in a partner relationship are delivered (e.g., marketing, data reporting, etc.) as well as follow-up on the partner’s commitments
● Liaison between content, marketing and product
● Help continuously improve our market research initiatives to our senior staff and outside partners
Email Email blocked - click to apply
with your resume and interview availability today!
● 3+ years of working experience in a business development/partner facing capacity
● Fluent (verbal and written) in English and Spanish
● Ability to proactively troubleshoot issues and recommend solutions
● Significant and documented working experience within the technology/music/media industry
● Excellent presentation and people skills
● You are numerate and adept at analyzing and interpreting data and using it to set goals
● Well organized, dedicated, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail
● Experienced in working across multiple Spanish speaking markets and within local and global teams
● A passion for podcasts
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Provide Expert Consumer Insight
Drive Development Strategy
Execute Marketing Plan