To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Sioux City, SD 57049
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources/Operations Assistant
FIMCO Industries • North Sioux City, SD
Posted 1 month ago
The HR/Ops Assistant is responsible for administrative support of day-today- HR and Operations functions. Successful candidate must have effective communication skills, ability to multi-task, and computer proficiency. Bilingual preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the receptions area to ensure effective telephone and personnel communications
- Provides clerical and operational support to HR/Ops staff
- Captures and reports all employee call-in's
- Works with supervisors on Time Off Request
- Works daily/weekly with payroll on Time Card Accuracy/Issues, process payroll changes
- Handles employment application intake
- Assist employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Assists with benefits administration
- Interacts with and supplies information to job applicants, employees, department heads, outside vendors, etc.
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and information
- Performs a wide range of duties relative to the maintenance and processing of personnel records and reports
- Process invoices for office supplies and operations equipment, as well as negotiates the purchase of office supplies for entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies
- Process invoices for office supplies and operations equipment
- Facilitate location functions and events
- Record keeping, filing, and data entry
- Participates as needed in special department projects
Education and Experience:
- High School degree or equivalent - some college education is a plus
- 2-3 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment with exposure to human resources
- Bilingual preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft products and human resource/labor reporting systems
- Effective phone skills and etiquette