Do you thrive in challenging, fast-paced environments? Do you dream of joining a highly regarded company? Robert Half Finance may have the job you are looking for. In the role of Senior Accountant, you will handle the preparation and consolidation of financial statements, the analysis and reconciliations of accounts, and the analysis of cash flow. You will also establish budgets and forecasts, prepare audits, and manage internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Exceptional analytical skills are required to excel in this role. This full-time Senior Accountant position includes solid compensation, good benefits, and the possibility to grow.
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Provide monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
Please submit all interested resumes for immediate consideration for the Senior Accountant role. Only those candidates meeting the client's requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- Strong communication and social skills
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Skilled at time management
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Demonstrated ability in strong analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- 1+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Expertise in accruals
- Prepare Financial Statements experience preferred
- Proficiency in Month-end Close Activities
- Experience with intercompany
- Actual Variance Analysis experience desired
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance
Analysis Of Variance