Warehouse Inventory Manager
Mechanical/Industrial Engineering Company
Depends on Experience.
• At least 10 years of experience as Warehouse Inventory Manager.
• Management of inventory control department and associates. Offer guidance on processes to manage Inventory Accuracy.
• Manage updates on quotes, price change, inventory adjustment and add/delete items and manage reports with accurate information.
• Perform audits to analyze documents related to inventory.
• Ability to pull important data by applying data analysis and summarize accurately.
• Manage orders, item creation, management of products by using several company systems.
• Coordinate with other departments like accounting, warehouse and customer service and handle cycle counts for warehouse employees.
• Knowledge of serialized items is required.
• ERP experience required.
Enterprise Resource Planning