Home Health and Private Duty Sales Associate
HOME HEALTH/HOSPICE SALES REQUIRED
Health Care Marketing and Sales Professionals—are you interested in an opportunity to use your expertise to help to ensure that seniors can get the quality home health care they need? Join our team! We are a trusted source for home health care services, driven by our belief that seniors deserve more and that providing optimum in-home care for seniors is our ultimate responsibility. We are currently looking for a Community Care Coordinator to promote and provide high-level coordination of our home care services.
Every day, we make a difference in the lives of our patients, and as a member of our team, so will you. If this sounds like the kind of career move you’ve been waiting to make, we want to talk with you!
Home Health and Private Duty Sales Associate
You will act as a liaison between our agency and assigned Community(ies) and outside accounts to coordinate services. You will be accountable for developing professional relationships with physicians, health facilities, community organizations, state and county medical societies and similar contacts in your assigned territory with an emphasis on client and referral source education and business development.
The Sales Associate is responsible for Home Health and Private Duty growth by initiating and maintaining ongoing professional contacts with physicians, area health facilities, community organizations, state and county medical societies and similar groups and institutions. The primary objective of this growth will be accomplished through the implementation of Health at Home program offerings as well as education to potential referral sources on the benefits of homecare to the facilities and patients in our coverage area.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Achieves net contribution growth goals necessary to support company objectives.
- Consistently meets sales call objectives as established by the Director of Operations (DO).
- Completes all required reporting to include account data, call log, and Quarterly Sales Plan forms as requested by the DO.
- Communicates effectively with company personnel to coordinate growth activities.
- Successfully completes all required training modules and exhibits knowledge of service capabilities for all product lines while in the field as well as a fundamental understanding of Medicare and third party payer coverage.
- Effectively cultivates new business opportunities.
- Actively participates in agency’s business growth meetings, strategic planning meetings, company in-services and required activities as determined by the DO.
- Conducts presentations for assigned territory which includes Community(ies), residents and referral sources to increase awareness of available services.
- Conducts client evaluations and coordinates post-referral client visits; compiles information needed to establish a definitive home care plan for clients including an assessment of the appropriateness of requested services and physician’s orders.
Communicates information regarding clients to the appropriate supervisor. Makes agency administrative staff aware of clients’
- additional needs so that appropriate services and programs may be developed.
- Documents all supporting records in accordance with regulations of applicable regulatory agencies.
- Regularly attends Community meetings/case conferences and provides education related to home health care services and guidelines.
- Promotes customer service with timely call backs, listening and understanding, good communication, and positive attitude. Analyzes cause of customer service issues and assists in developing solutions to problems.
- Participates in effective networking activities as approved by the DO.
- Follows all privacy policies of the Organization and maintain the confidentiality of protected healthcare information (PHI).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or health care-related field preferred OR Licensed Health Care Professional.
- A minimum of two (2) years of Homecare Marketing experience is required with a proven track record of meeting established sales quota numbers of Medicare certified services.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for the agency state of operation with appropriate auto insurance.
- Overnight travel may be required during training, regional and annual summit meetings.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills are required.
- Must be able to function efficiently in a stressful work environment.
- Must have strong computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM programs.
Continuing Education Requirements: Organization personnel are expected to participate in appropriate continuing education as may be requested and/or required by their immediate supervisor. In addition, organization personnel are expected to accept personal responsibility for other educational activities to enhance job related skills and abilities. All personnel must attend mandatory educational programs.
Environmental and Working Conditions
Environmental Conditions: May be exposed to extremes of heat and cold in all weather conditions. Must drive in various weather conditions on roads in varying degrees of repair.
Working Conditions: May be exposed to infections and contagious diseases. Contact with patients under wide variety of circumstances. May be exposed or occasionally exposed to patient elements. Subject to varying and unpredictable situations. Handles emergency or crisis situations. Travel required. OSHA exposure category:
Category III — Position includes tasks that involve no exposure to blood, body fluids, tissues; would not be required to perform Category I tasks.Required Personal Protective Equipment: As required by working conditions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and / or other management personnel.
Employee participates in and adheres to ALL guidelines
contained in the company’s compliance program.
Employee Signature &nbs