Advance your career with our excellent full-time opportunity for a psychiatric nurse practitioner to join our behavioral health team in the Williamsburg, Virginia area. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. We ask that you be board certified PMHNP or have psychiatric practice experience to apply.
- Monday through Friday daytime schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
- Operating Theater
- Emergency Medicine
- Certified Surgical Technologist
- Circulatory Systems