To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kent, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Associate Inside Sales Representative
Ironbow • Kent, WA
Posted 1 month ago
An Iron Bow Associate Sales Representative supports the effort of the Sales organization by providing additional quoting and administrative support that increases the overall pipeline and addresses excess activities throughout the year. Please note that this individual is expected to move in to a Sales Rep position, within a designated time frame, supporting a specific sales team.
- Assist Sales Team in meeting and/or exceeding sales quotas as set by the company
- Navigate partner channels to obtain valid configurations, best pricing, and availability that exceed customer requirements
- Increase sales volume and profitability by ensuring registration or most favorable pricing are obtained on each transaction
- Generate formal sales quotes based on validated solution configurations and pricing, coupled with adherence to contractual requirements
- Resolve customer concerns regarding products and services
- Assist both internal company and external customer resources in resolving sales issues
- Responsible for processing orders and communicating delivery requirements to Operations department, as requested
- Maintain job related IT product knowledge and certifications, as assigned
- Meet corporate/departmental quality objectives
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess an outgoing, positive personality
- Must possess an eagerness and ability to learn quickly and gain the trust of others through hard work, accuracy, and thoroughness in a fast-paced sales environment
- Must demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, prioritize, and work well under pressure
- Must be able to assimilate written technical literature
- Must be skilled in the use of Microsoft Office
- Must be a detailed oriented individual who works well as part of a team
- Regular and reliable onsite attendance is required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school graduate with one year of professional experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field preferred.
Cisco, Dell, HP, NetApp, and EMC certifications highly desired.
There are limited travel requirements for this position (5%).
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.