The focus of Software QA Test Automation Engineer III position will be to provide technical leadership to the test automation team and be responsible for designing and developing automated test solutions, create and maintain test automation framework, develop and execute automated test plans. The position is also responsible for creation, execution, and maintenance of test automation scripts, and creation of reporting metrics associated with the automation tests.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop Automation Testing Framework & Automated Test Cases
- Write and execute ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development), Selenium, and Java
- Design, development and implementation of automated test suites
- Perform automated build acceptance and regression test suites
- Interpret test results and diagnose coding issues
- Work closely with QA, subject matter experts and Development to understand the product architecture
- Establish automation best practices, framework model, execution metrics
- Deliver solutions in accordance with enterprise standards and within development and operational guardrails
- Execute manual functional tests when needed as well as take on other tasks that help the team
- Mentor and direct other testers in automation principles
- Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement (i.e. test automation frameworks, dynamic data collection methodologies, coding standards, components and object repository methods, etc.)
8-12 years of hands-on experience in the development and maintenance of a QTP/UFT, Selenium automated testing framework
5+ years of experience working with Functional, API, System, Regression, UAT and Database testing.
6+ years of experience working with cross browser testing, compatibility testing and mobile device testing experience on Web applications.
Experience performing test automation in a continuous integration environment;
Experience working in an Agile development environment
Strong written/oral communication skills
Experience executing SQL queries and testing database tables a plus
Good understanding of UNIX command and shell scripting.
Experience and good understanding with Eclipse, Java, XML, SOAP/XML, HTTP, HTTPS etc.
Highly organized, self-motivated, customer oriented and able to work independently as well as within a team and with internal business and technology partners
Previous experience in Mortgage Banking and/or associated lines of business is highly preferred
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 225 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine’s, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for six consecutive years (2013-2018).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (we have multiple sites in Southern New Jersey) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces (The Indianapolis Star named Freedom Mortgage at Top Workplace four years in a row). We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Jacksonville, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ; and Columbia, MD
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Create Test Plan
Create Automation Framework
Develop Automation Script
Test Automation Strategy
Execute Automated Tests