To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse / RN - Home Healthcare - Full Time
Interim HealthCare • Sacramento, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Registered Nurse (RN)
Interim HealthCare Home Health- Citrus Heights, CA
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) JOB DESCRIPTION:
Interim HealthCare Home Health- Citrus Heights is a growing home health agency that provides Skilled Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy services to Sacramento and surrounding areas. We are a clinician owned and operated home health agency with an experienced and knowledgeable staff serving the special needs of our community.
As an RN, you would be responsible for the patient assessments, development and implementation of individualized treatment plans to meet the home health care needs of each of your clients.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform comprehensive Oasis assessments, treatment visits, and discharge assessments in Sacramento and surrounding areas.
- Educate patients and their family about disease process, medications, plan of care, and individualized treatment plans.
- Case conference with other clinicians providing care to ensure coordination of care.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Tablet with electronic charting capabilities
- Work Cell Phone with HIPPA compliant texting app
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Registered Nurse licensed in CA
- Twelve months of accumulated experience as a registered nurse
- CPR Certified.