Come join our Medline team in Hartland, WI! Medline is a great place to work and offers employee-friendly perks and benefits. WHO WE ARE:
Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies uniquely positioned to provide products, education and support across the continuum of care. Our ability to bring best practices from one care setting to another %26mdash; from large healthcare systems and independent physician practices to home health patients and their families, is what sets us apart. To learn more about our company, check out the following link! [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Machine Operator I - 2ND Shift - ReadyCare
We are now hiring for a Machine Operator I
for 2ND shift
. A Machine Operator performs all tasks necessary to keep product available for the production lines. This role is a multi-functional role. The Machine Operator II mixes saline product, operates the line, checks quality, drives a fork truck/handles material and is responsible for documentation and compliance. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide assistance in the fill line operations.
- Key responsibility for packaging perations under Lead Operator guidance.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Optimize productivity, achieving key performance indicators in a safe, %26ldquo;Good Manufacturing Practices%26rdquo; (GMP) environment.
- Packaging equipment set up and troubleshooting.
- Assist in room set up and Material handling duties.
- Maintain clean and sanitary work area.
- Assist in other areas as assigned.
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience packaging and inspecting filled containers in a manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience recognizing quality variations.
- Ability and experience accomplishing goals with minimal supervision; self-driven.
- Fluently speak, read and write English.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- Attention To Detail
- Forklift Truck
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Materials Management