Pharma Operations Manager - III (Senior)
* Bachelor's degree minimum, with a degree in Engineering or Science and Business is preferred - Not tied to degree as much, more experience.
* No less than 5-7 years' of strong experience with a Pharmaceutical packaging background and Packaging equipment knowledge. Strong experience with the following: Pharmaceutical manufacturing (operations, quality, technology/technical, supply chain) roles with a significant portion in management, team leadership, influencing skills, communication to drive business outcomes & cross functional team engagement. Lastly, Strong Project Management skills
* Tech Skills: SAP, Microsoft Office, use of an MRP/ERP system not super tech savvy.
* Preferred: Supply chain knowledge, knowledge of MSAT (manufacturing, science & technology). Experience leading large teams in led large teams in ops space. Experience managing third party suppliers or experience having worked in an external supplier management firm.
* Compliance - Deep understanding of GMP and EHS compliance and compliance risk
* World Class Supplier Mindset - proven Lean Six Sigma skills
* Business & Financial Acumen
Material Requirements Planning
Packaging And Labeling