To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sandy, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Sandy, UT
Posted 10 days ago
Summary of Job Description:
• Perform repairs and maintenance of commercial buildings and building systems including: HVAC systems , plumbing, hardware, Maintenance technicians assist the properties' engineering staff to ensure that tenant safety and comfort are maintained and that the property's equipment is maintained and operated per established guidelines
• Perform preventative maintenance on building components, update records, and reviews status of preventative maintenance work with supervisor.
• Conduct all activities in a businesslike, competent and professional manner.
•Support incremental and project moves by relocating furniture, equipment, and boxes as needed.
• Participates in emergency response procedures technical training programs and safety training programs as required by Jones Lang LaSalle
• Maintain order in tool room and workshop
• Able to be on stand-by and to assist with afterhours emergencies
• Operate and maintain building equipment and systems as directed by the supervisor
• Respond to tenant service requests • Perform all other tasks as requested by management Qualifications
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Valid Drivers License Required
• Knowledgeable and able to work with computer equipment, Microsoft Word, Excel, BMS, and Preventative Maintenance programs
• 2-3 years’ experience in modern office building
• Licensed plumber is preferred with 5 to 10 years experience with backflow certification
• Average HVAC troubleshooting skills
• Good preventive maintenance skills
• Good plumbing and rest room repair skills
• Adhere to lockout/tag out procedures
• Strong tenant relations and communications skills
• Able to pass 10 year background check and drug screening
• Skilled in use of tools and machinery common to trade and craft.
• The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to smell for unusual orders. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.