Do you enjoy challenging work with opportunity for career growth? Are you interested in partnering with some of today’s progressive business owners and key decision makers? K•Coe Isom is a Top 100 public accounting and consulting firm, and we currently have several new openings for experienced audit professionals.
What’s in it for you:
- A collaborative team approach to serving clients
K•Coe Isom offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401k, profit sharing, holidays, flexible work arrangements, and paid leave.
What you’ll be doing:
If you’re a CPA and want to experience a different way of serving clients, look no further. Become a key business partner for our clients and help them strategically grow their business as you provide accounting, audit, and other attest support. Beyond overseeing the risk and financial performance of engagements, you will also help to lead a team of accounting professionals committed to developing creative ideas and delivering significant value to our clients.
What you’ll need for this position:
- Proficiency in audit and attest services
- Solid understanding of manufacturing, distribution and/or agriculture industries
- A track record of successfully leading and mentoring other team members while leading projects
- Demonstrated success in building and managing client relationships, including responsibility for client deliverables
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex financial information
- A willingness to travel overnight up to 25-30%
- CPA license and a minimum of 3 years of experience in public accounting
- Business development experience
- Technical training experience with clients or staff
Customer Relationship Management