Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage, and consumer care brands. Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 100+ metal and glass production facilities in more than 20 countries, employing approximately more than 23,000 people and have global sales of more than $9bn.
We believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential, and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organisation.
The Manager-Financial Reporting & Analysis is responsible for driving the close process, analyzing results, and reporting all information required by Senior Management to effectively operate the North American F&S business while also ensuring that Group financial requirements are timely and accurately met. Responsible for managing SG&A process. Own the Balance Sheet and Cash Flow reporting and forecasting. This will require significant interaction with all levels of Management, including our North American Plants and their Operations teams.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Lead month end closing activities, including journal entries, consolidation and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare timely monthly consolidation and reporting for NA business and Group, especially SG&A and Balance Sheet/Cash Flow
- Prepare accurate and timely forecasting (Monthly, Quarterly, Other) including Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Co-Lead Budgeting Process with Manager Operations Finance
- Complete all Corporate Financial requirements
- Manage one staff position for General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Lease Accounting and Intercompany Accounting
- SAP super user
- Ad-hoc projects and other assignments as directed by VP Finance
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- ERP experience required; SAP preferred
- Consolidation system experience; HFM preferred
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, hands-on, results oriented style
- Strong service orientation and ability to work as a team with all levels of management.
- Thorough, highly organized and efficient work habits
- Ability to proactively address and solve problems
- Ability to challenge the status-quo while effectively working in multiple team-based environments
- Balance detail orientation with “big picture” understanding of the business
- Ability to travel as needed to plant/corporate locations, less than 20% of time
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5-10 years’ experience with budgets, forecasts, and monthly reporting
- Significant ERP experience required
- CPA, CMA, or Graduate Degree preferable
- Prior experience as a Plant Controller
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with HFM
- Experience with SOX compliance requirements
- Prior experience in Public Accounting
Our Vision and Values
The people that make up Ardagh Group share much more than a strong brand and an excellent reputation. We each share a common vision: to be the preferred packaging partner to the world’s leading brands. We will achieve our vision by delivering customer innovation, providing an inspirational environment for our people and creating sustainable value for our business through its growth and development.
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
For more information on Ardagh Group, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles