$16.15 to $18.70 hourly
Robert Half is seeking a qualified Provider Enrollment and Credentialing Specialist for a wonderful short-term temporary position based in Glen Rock, PA. This position will be responsible for completing initial enrollments, recredentialing, updates and terminations with insurance plans for providers and ambulatory surgery centers in multiple states. This is a great opportunity to grow your career!
- Complete payer credentialing and recredentialing applications for providers and ASC.
- Prepare contracts and fee schedules for review and approval.
- Responsible for follow through on payer credentialing/contracting progress for providers and ASC.
- Complete and update CAQH database.
- Complete Medicare enrollments via PECOS.
- Maintain all files electronically.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of experience completing the provider enrollment process with insurance companies is preferred
- Experience with CAQH and PECOS is preferred
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient computer software and database skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, high volume environment
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.