Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated
it “A Great Place to Work” and where you can make a difference in a
senior’s life? Then check out this opportunity!
Evergreen Woods, North Branford's Premier Retirement Community, cares
about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified
individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping others.
Now accepting applications for a temporary FT Lead Program Assistant
to collaborate with the Member Services Department to deliver
outstanding customer service and develop an enriching community
program for the members.
This is a Temporary Position from June to August 2021. Candidates
must have experience/training in dealing with Dementia.
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- CPR and AED certification required (must be attained in first
60 days of
- Activities certification desired.
- Four year college or university degree in Recreation Therapy
or similar field
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience with geriatrics required.
- Two years' experience in a similar activities position required.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with
a high level of
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving
record as specified by
the Company and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels)
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Remain standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with Member evacuations.
Automated External Defibrillator