Join our team at Evergreen Woods & make a difference. Now accepting applications for FT a Assistant - Event Leader to collaborate with the Member Services Department to deliver outstanding customer service and develop an enriching community program for the members. Must be available 9:30p-6p. CNA license preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- CPR and AED certification required (must be attained in first 60 days of
- Activities certification desired.
- Four year college or university degree in Recreation Therapy or similar field
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience with geriatrics required.
- Two years' experience in a similar activities position required.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as specified by
the Company and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC
system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels)
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Remain standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with Member evacuations.
401k and PTO
Automated External Defibrillator