You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Housekeeper/Shopper - 65,000-70,000
Manpower is looking for a reliable and responsible full-time Housekeeper to help maintain a private residence in Rancho Mirage. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of organization and have a good understanding of basic maintenance and cleaning tasks. We're looking for someone who can be counted on to maintain a clean environment while ensuring that all rooms are inviting and clean. The successful candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and remain focused even when faced with difficult or unexpected situations. Maintaining household information confidential and discreet is of top priority.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, counter tops, and sinks.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Steaming and cleaning draperies, bedspreads, and sheets
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Emptying trash containers
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies (pertaining to specific family member).
- Tidying up rooms when needed
- Maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies and other household items. Assisting household manager with shopping and supply rotation.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs
- Previous guest service and/or Estate housekeeping experience.
- Experience cleaning 15,000 sq ft or larger homes
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- Ability to follow detailed instruction.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Ability to lift at least 75 pounds.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to travel to other properties when required.
- Ability to pass drug and background screenings.
- Experience being a personal shopper/assistant is a plus!
Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
- Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2021
Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH5442352
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.