Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 20 on the Fortune 500.
We currently have a career opening for Splunk Ninja.
Splunk Ninja responsibilities include:
- Create Splunk reports and dashboards for support teams and business users
- Provide hypercare and support for Splunk applications.
- Provide application monitoring via Splunk to support business processes
- Grow and improve the enterprise Splunk environment from early stages to a mature implementation
- Support large-scale deployments across multiple cloud regions, with data feeds from multiple data sources
- Develop reliable, efficient queries that will feed custom alerts and dashboards, following best practices and the Splunk Code of Honor
- Track work effectively
- Create and maintain documentation related to architecture and operational processes for Splunk
- Leverage established best practices for utilizing Splunk data and visualizations
- Mentor members of the technical staff to support and assist in Splunk-related activities
- Maintain regulatory awareness and compliance
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Proven hands-on experience with distributed Splunk reporting and dashboarding
- Experience with cloud services
- Exposure to systems including SAP, Salesforce.com, and Manhattan
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or individual contributor environment
- Process oriented and be able to implement across teams
- Must be proficient in Splunk Processing Language
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, etc.) and technical platforms (networks, firewalls, storage, virtualization, etc.).
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus
- Experience in SQL, Java and web development is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in related field preferred
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sql (Programming Language)