To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dahlgren, VA 22485
- Karleigh Chavez
- Phone: 7032701540 x6151
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advanced EVMS Lead Analyst
ECS Federal, LLC • Dahlgren, VA
Posted 29 days ago
ECS is seeking an Advanced EVMS Lead Analyst to work in our Dahlgren, VA office.
- Assisting in execution of DoD Business Operations for complex weapon systems
- Ability to work within a team to resolve issues and present solutions to senior leadership
- Reporting duty location is the Dahlgren Naval base
- MDA client co-located on site
- Occasional travel is required
- Successfully interacts with program office budgeting, cost estimating, technical acquisition leads
- Provide EVMS tempered analytical support to high profile program office. Responsible for developing and coordinating periodic performance/ financial impact/ cost driver presentations. Main function involves collecting program performance related cost/financial data and composing various reports. Analysis is spreadsheet intensive which culminates into briefing products for the client.
- Dynamic environment requires collaborative interaction with multiple functional areas in producing frequent deliverables.
Cost Data Analysis and Collection
- Developing initial cost data collection plans and validation methods for earned value and other contractor cost data reporting requirements
- Developing and maintaining of cost policy process improvements
- Developing and maintaining of Government owned cost databases
- 10+ years of applicable experience; or MS/MA in a related field and 7+ years of applicable experience
- The ability to obtain or currently possess a DoD Secret clearance
- MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must champion and systematize performance data collection, reconciliation, analysis (graphs, trends, tables) and written explanations, drivers behind the data (main deliverable) - develop slide presentations replete with EVMS intensive tables, various performance metrics, graphs, analyses.
- Must have an excellent EVMS background in performing CPR (or IPMR) analysis, overall financial cost analysis, amid complex WBS arrangements, effective client interface, briefing Gov't leadership, planning and coordinating internal projects - all within the program office framework of DoD Acquisition, budgeting & cost estimating.
- Manage the workflow, completion, QA of all deliverables.
- Lead the effort in the evaluation of the contractor IPMR (CPR) submissions.
- Initiating and responding to numerous data calls.
- Staff, train, build up team members.
- Provide programmatic input to major acquisition report reports (BARs/DBRs/DPRs).
- Review EVM requirements in the SOW, RFP, CDRLs (especially the IPMR).
- Maintains an efficient system of collecting and processing a vast data flow of performance information in addition to the IPMR (CPR).
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis and trend depictions to support various drills that are both routine and non-routine. Great communication skills - both orally and written
- Support the IBR process.
- Perform EAC cost and schedule drills and analyses.
- Support DCMA surveillance results and ANSI/EIA 748 compliance events.
- Ability to process performance data using the EVMS Empower application.
- Provide EVMS assessment on all assignments and the impact to the program regarding policy changes (mostly from PARCA).
- Familiar with FPI contracts and calculating fee in share line arrangements.
- Provide CSDR Plan development/tracking support.
- Strong financial background, capable of planning and assembling major PowerPoint presentations by compiling performance data from an array of analyses and spreadsheets.
- Prepare and coordinate financial presentations regarding major program progress.
- Highly resourceful in manipulating large amounts of data sets into various formats for presentation. Exhibit spreadsheet savvy in linking many data sources in producing graphs and tables and conducting data mining drills. Working with pivot tables.
- Creates performance measurement metrics for monitoring and progress reporting.
- Perform EAC (Estimate at Completion) analysis on various projects based on current performance and work remaining evaluations.
- Empower EVMS application experience.
- Scheduling (MS Project) or IMS experience.
- Working with IPMR CDRLs.
- Ability to breakdown drivers for both labor, labor rates, and material.
- Employ process improvement techniques in streamlining the data flow from analysis to presentation.
- In-depth process improvement by building advanced Excel macros and modeling that allow easier data manipulation for presentations and performance assessment meetings.
- Previous acquisition DoD experience.
- MDA experience.
- FMS experience.
- Effectively operate the risk model (macro or add in) in calculating the appropriate dollarized risk amounts.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.