To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Doral, FL
- Joseph D'Elia
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Doral, FL
Posted 29 days ago
Position: Administrative Assistant
Number of Positions: 1
Location: Medley, FL
Pay: $15-$16.75/hr - depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Manage calendars for designated department members
- Set-up and coordinate internal and external meetings/conference calls and prepare minutes where assigned
- Arrange travel, Answer phones and take and relay voice mail and email messages
- Prepare and maintain expense reports, purchase orders, vendor payment and reconciliation
- Order and maintain inventory of supplies and equipment, as well as maintain and reconcile various department purchase cards
- Provide organization support for Medicare Part D including presentation development (PowerPoint), database management (Excel), limited project management and other tasks as needed
- Interact professionally with all levels of internal and external personnel via phone, in person, and via written correspondence
- Establish contacts with other internal and external customers
- Institute solutions for the administrative needs of the department
- Complete other duties as assigned
In order to perform the job functions the Administrative Assistant must have the following qualifications:
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
- Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant is required
- Customer service experiences a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers and clients
- Word processing/PC skills required
- Strong communication skills required
**If interested please apply directly to this posting**
À propos d'Aerotek:
Notre monde nous tient à cœur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grâce à sa grande compréhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. Étant donné qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratégique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employés contractuels chaque année, son approche axée sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel à ses clients et des emplois gratifiants à ses employés contractuels. Aerotek, dont le siège social est à Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un réseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchisés, comptant plus de 8 000 employés internes dévoués à servir nos clients. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.