Kelly Services is seeking Medical Cleanroom Assemblers for our medical manufacturing client in Fremont, CA. These are full time, long term temporary possible temp-perm positions on 1st shift, 6:00am – 2:30pm, Monday-Friday. Pay is $19.00/hr. with benefits available in the first 30 days.
- Performs de-burring, assembly and welding processes of small metal components under a microscope.
- Performs basic assembly of metal and plastic components.
- Performs tray and pouch packaging processes.
- Adheres to approved standard operating procedures and manufacturing procedures.
- Ensures product quality, identifies defects and raises potential quality issues.
- Utilizes small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and fixtures.
- Works with engineers on production issues and improvements.
- Helps to maintain clean room integrity via proper gowning techniques and adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures.
- Maintains accurate Lot History Records.
- Available to work overtime as requested by supervisor.
6+ months medical, electronic and/or mechanical assembly experience
Prior cleanroom manufacturing experience preferred
Able to wear a clean room attire for entire shift (face mask, hairnet, latex gloves, etc.)
Minimum High school diploma or GED is required
Stable work experience is required
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at Email blocked - click to apply) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Packaging And Labeling