Quick Apply Job. Takes less than 1 minute.
Location: Manchester, KY Specialty: Urology
AdventHealth Medical Group is looking for dynamic and hard-working urologists to join our team in Manchester, Kentucky. The new physicians would join our outstanding urologists and help to grow our outpatient presence in new markets in the area.
Responsibilities also include inpatient call coverage at the primary AdventHealth hospital location in rotation with practice partners. A shared call model with other urologists in town make weekend call less frequent.
Requirements for the position:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Urology.
- High caliber, quality focused, innovative physicians should apply.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- The opportunity includes the benefits of call coverage and competitive compensation.
- Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance.
- AdventHealth Medical Group’s aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
At AdventHealth Medical Group, we believe it’s about more than mending what’s broken and healing what hurts; it’s about compassionate, lifelong, whole-person care. Start changing lives today by joining a healthcare system where we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion.
This opportunity will provide a salary guarantee with productivity, quality and patient satisfaction-based incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice is part of AdventHealth Medical Group. AHMG, a sister organization of AdventHealth, employs over 700 physicians in 60+ specialties across 9 states across the United States. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
AdventHealth Manchester is a not-for-profit 49-bed hospital located in Southeast Kentucky serving the communities in Clay, Jackson, Knox, Laurel, Leslie, and Owsley Counties. As a hospital, our vision is to be the first choice in healthcare in our community. Our award-winning services include inpatient, respiratory, sleep lab, home health, lab, imaging, surgery, weekend express care, pediatrics, family medicine, internal medicine, women’s health, cardiology, orthopedics, general surgery, urology, and behavioral health.
The population of Manchester is approximately 1,300 with nearly 20,000 people living in Clay County. Manchester is affectionately known as the “City of Hope.” The weather climate is moderate with light snowfall in the winter with an average of 45 inches of rain per year. Clay County is known for its central location to many hiking trails, state parks, lakes, and rivers. Clay County is within reasonable driving distance larger cities such as Lexington, Louisville, Cincinnati, Knoxville, Asheville, and Nashville.
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Manchester
- Small town with a family-like workplace
- Centrally located to outdoor recreation activities
- Faith based Organization
- Focus on giving back to the communities we serve
- Career Advancement
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.