To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dubuque, IA 52001
- Bartech Resumes
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bartech Group • Dubuque, IA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an Administrative Assistant. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
- Drafts and types standard letters and memoranda from specific instructions and prepares documents for distribution.
- Maintains and updates established web sites with the assistance of basic web publishing software applications.
- May maintain databases, systems applications or files to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others.
- Schedules meetings, coordinates travel arrangements, and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.).
- Gathers and summarizes data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects.
- Receives and refers visitors and telephone callers within the department, ensuring that callers reach their intended destination.
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail, interoffice messages, faxes, and voicemail messages throughout the department.
- Researches, resolves and responds to inquiries/concerns from internal and/or external customers.
- Escalates complex issues for resolution as appropriate. Gathers or creates and maintains records or data and distributes information as appropriate to department members or internal/external customers.
As an Administrative Assistant you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2 Year associates degree Years of Experience Required
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft Outlook and scheduling
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft Word Processing
- Able to handle multiple work requests simultaneously and prioritize them.
- Professional in a work environment
As an Administrative Assistant with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Administrative Assistant Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.