Our entertainment studio client is in search of an Associate Data Analyst to focus on digital marketing and business analytics. You will be responsible for extracting insights to assess brand and community health, and define and track marketing KPIs that translate to tangible business impact.
Most Days You:
- Establish best practices on how to define, measure, report, and analyze marketing analytics program performance against their objectives
- Serve as primary POC for cross-functional teams for all things marketing analytics
- Accelerate speed to insights for timely decision making; spot trends before they become trends and gain predictability
- Manage and streamline web analytics tools and vendors
- Develop and manage analytics frameworks that can track and quantify impact on core marketing and business goals
The Ideal Match:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 1 year of digital marketing experience
- At least 1 year of relevant experience working in web analytics for global consumer brands
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, Adobe Analytics, or Google Analytics
- Experience as a thought leader, with the ability to create unique, value-add and evolving insights
- The ability to influence at all levels and work effectively across functions
- Proactive and independent, with the ability to work well with minimal guidance
- Excellent analytical skills and a point of view on how to best leverage available analytics platforms
If you're qualified, please apply!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, with 14 offices and counting, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, and URL blocked - click to apply.
Perform Statistical Analysis
Business Process Improvement
Provide Analytic Consultation