An exciting company in the payment services space is looking to grow its sales team.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alex Dickinson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $40,000 - $70,000 per yearA bit about us:
This is a company with a strong culture and belief in their product. They have been around for 30 years and are continuing to expand year over year, especially in their sales teams. They like to work hard and play hard on their sales team---while providing exceptional training and feedback. If you’d be open to a close knit team this is a base salary position with the opportunity to earn as much as you can sell.Why join us?
- Prospect within a book of business to schedule remote meetings, identify customer requirements and map them to a solution.
- Ensure consistent customer contact through a minimum of 125 dials and 10 scheduled customer phone meetings weekly;
- Be fully prepared on every sales call to be able to execute a sales plan. This includes pre-meeting preparation, sales call goal setting, overcoming objections, proper materials and resource execution, and a follow-up plan.
- Proactively contact at-risk customers and resolve issues through customer needs analysis. Renew contracts well ahead of expiration.
- Quickly gain knowledge of IRM product offerings through online courses, self-study and interactive assessments.
- Partner with customer service, operations and the internal sales team to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Receptive to feedback and uses it to improve sales and workplace performance.
- Motivated to perform by increasing the product diversity offered to existing accounts; concentrating on finding avenues to generate increased sales from established accounts; and working to increase revenue by identifying additional products to complement what is currently sold to the existing customer base.
- Prioritizes and implements initiatives based on broader strategies. Demonstrates understanding of key industry trends and conditions.
- Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties. Has a deep knowledge of customer's business, current macro- and microeconomic trends, industry trends, and potential new business opportunities. Understands and influences a wide range of customer stakeholders.
- A self-starter, driven, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Consistently hits or exceeds all metrics and sales targets each month, even under tough circumstances.
- Strong time management skills. Ability to effectively plan for success and allocate the appropriate amount of time spent on various stages of sales cycle.
- Manages sales pipeline effectively and accurately.
- Solution-based and business-to-business sales experience. Technology Sales Experience a plus.
- Understands the techniques required to develop, maintain and manage business relationships with clients and partner organizations in order to sell, implement and manage products/services and to identify new business opportunities.
- Understands a potential customer’s context through effective questioning and listening.
- Business knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations. Aligns unique insights to key customer priorities, reframing the way customers view their business.
- Proven record of success in achieving and exceeding sales quotas and departmental metrics.
- Proficiency with CRM and sales management tools.
- Education: 4-year College Degree preferred
- Experience: 2-4 years successful B2B sales experience.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
- Sales Management
- Business To Business
- Customer Experience
- Time Management