To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2465 East Twain Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89121
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Office Specialist
American Addiction Centers • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 2 months ago
Provides responsible and highly skilled administrative assistance, which requires attention to detail and a willingness to assist the daily operations in all applicable methods and practices. The responsibilities of this position require the use of tact and initiative to obtain and relay information and to ensure that operations occur in accordance with work instructions, accepted practices, established policies and procedures, and applicable regulations and standards. Could be exposed to highly confidential information which requires use of discretion.
Reports To: Director of OperationsResponsibilities
- Employee shall greet all incoming/outgoing clients/visitors in a cordial and professional manner while ensuring that each client/visitor signs in and out of the facility according to established policy & procedures.
- Answers telephones, relays information, and transfers calls to proper program components.
- Maintains complete knowledge of the methods, systems and functions of the facility and the work flow relationship to other departments in the facility.
- Performs routine clerical duties including typing, copying, faxing, filing, and distributing information, correspondence, and reports.
- Responds appropriately to emergencies.
- Intake paperwork upon patient admission; collect out of pocket payments upon arrival.
- Communicate with business office manager/specialist about FMLA/Short Term Disability/COBRA/COB/ACA Policies for all patients.
- Work with outpatient director on collections.
- Run errands as needed in support of operations.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred, with a combination of clerical duties and front office experience.
- Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to be capable of dealing with the possible frustrations involved in working within an agency that services individuals recovering from drug and alcohol addictions, who may experience mental health issues.
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and flexible hours.
- If in personal recovery, a minimum of 2 years clean and sober.