To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7480 Mission Valley Rd
San Diego, CA 92108
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Rep Customer Service I - San Diego, CA req25605
Quest Diagnostics • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
Client Service Representative I's handle all customer contact received by telephone, in writing, and in person. Troubleshoot inquiries. Follow-up with customers on issues that cannot be resolved immediately.
1. Handles all customer inquiries by telephone regarding order placement and status, concerns of service failures and other duties to provide customer satisfaction.
2. Documents reporting or call history in the order and maintain appropriate records.
3. Contacts the client to complete appointment scheduling for multiple product channels.
4. Uses established protocols for reporting client concerns.
5. Other duties as required to meet the customer requirements.
6. Understands the importance of Quality Service and how it is measured.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
1. Basic typing and computer skills
2. Some data entry experience preferred Customer service background preferred Medical terminology helpful.
3.Previous Medical or clinical laboratory background preferred
1. One to two years of additional training in a medical or call center environment preferred.
2. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast environment.
3. Must have strong communication skills.
4. Able to speak the English language clearly and effectively communicate to callers and peer group.
5. Ability to handle stressful situations and demonstrate a potential for strong problem solving skills.
6. Must be able to operate basic office equipment.
7. Must be able to demonstrate Integrity and a commitment to values.
Key Word Search: clerical clerk doctor assistant office call center client customer service outbound calls caller client relations