Description: Our client is currently seeking a Medicare Stars Program Manager for Hybrid role in Portland, Oregon.
*Remote in Oregon State will be considered for the right candidate*
- Work to assure the Medicare Stars Program is aligned with the organization’s strategic plan.
- Make formal and informal presentations and reports to all levels of the organization as needed, providing updates and other relevant information on the status the program.
- Participate with external resources as identified that will support the evolution of the Stars program.
- Integrate the program into departments’ standard work to create a path to achievement of metric performance through collaboration and technical support.
- Act as a resource for internal staff and external partners as needed for problem solving and disseminate educational materials and other resources.
- Participate in providing education for all staff concerning Stars strategy and impact.
- Identify potential difficulties and/or barriers to project goals and take steps to mitigate or avoid them.
- Assist in identifying synergy between Medicare Stars metrics and CCO metrics to maximize achievement with the most efficient deployment of team and network staff.
- Participate in and manages special projects and activities as requested by the Department and LOB leadership.
- Perform effective short and long-term program planning to ensure progressive and effective operations of the stars program based on evaluation and industry trends.
- Analyze rules and regulations to determine the operational impact to the stars program and ensure proper implementation.
- Minimum 4 years in health care quality assurance or quality improvement, program development, management, or coordination.
- Minimum 2 years experience in managed care and/or primary care or specialty clinic practice
- Minimum 1 year experience working with medicare and medicaid
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medicare Stars Program Manager
- Health Care
- Managed Care