Have you been wanting to join the team of one on Tampa Bay’s premier employers? We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor that is driven, energetic, and has great attention to detail! Does this sound like you? This position would primarily be responsible for overseeing all accounts receivable functions for the company. A reference and background check will also be required.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Job Duties:
- Oversee all accounts receivable operations for the company
- Ensure that all billing functions are in accordance with company compliance guidelines
- Collect on past due accounts from companies and individuals
- Research, identify and recommend process improvements
- Mentor, train and develop a team
- Assist with the development of collection strategies
- Special projects, and more
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Skills/Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 5+ years of accounts receivable experience, including supervisory experience
- Strong leadership development skills and works well in a team environment
- Billing regulations knowledge in the state of Florida required
- Strong knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- FANTASTIC benefits
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- STRONG growth opportunity
- Highly competitive compensation of $55,000 - $65,000 (commensurate with experience)!
At AccountAbility Staffing, a Division of Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in the greater Tampa Bay area. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at URL blocked - click to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
Whether you're an employer seeking talent, or a candidate ready for new challenges, we can help! AccountAbility Staffing is dedicated to attracting, screening and placing the highest quality Accounting & Finance temporary professionals with the best companies in Tampa Bay! We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of service, exceptional attention to detail, and professionalism, all the things that candidates and clients alike have come to associate with the Taylor White brand.
Prepare Payable Check
Lead Dedicated Team