To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, Nevada, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Seasonal Accounting/Payroll Professional
Intuit • Reno, Nevada, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Accounting - Finance
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Help small businesses get off on the right foot by assisting with setup and then maintaining Small Business Books using QuickBooks Online Software
- Assist small businesses with setup in QuickBooks Online Full Service Payroll Software, guiding them from signup through running their first paycheck
- Working with QuickBooks Online Full Service Payroll back office teams who enter and QC payroll history data
- Assist Small Business Customers with categorizing transactions and reconciling accounts so their books are always up to date
- Create and provide monthly insights via QuickBooks Online Reports
- Help customers to organize their income statement, balance sheet, and chart of accounts, ensuring that their books will be accurate and easy to understand
- Create Quarterly and Year-End reports when it is time to file taxes
- Utilize and leverage professional resources, and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Interacting with Small Business customers through state of the art phone and video communication software leveraging your bookkeeping knowledge to instill confidence
- Collaborate with QuickBooks product teams to test and provide feedback towards new product features and functionality before they are released to the market
Job ID: 9527