We are a food service management company that believes that each person on our team makes a difference. We proudly serve our clients delicious and healthy meals throughout the year. Founded in 1975, we have grown and now operate in 6 states. Each day we strive to be recognized as the leader in the management industry through developing, maintaining, and growing long term relationships with our clients, customers, and team members.
The Nutrition Group is an equal opportunity employer. At TNG, we are committed to treating all applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
About the Job:
This substitute food service worker position will be working in Oil City Area school kitchen/cafeteria on an as-needed basis. Duties may include cooking, food preparation, portioning, and sanitation in conjunction with USDA and state guidelines. All team members are responsible for HAACP and health department regulation compliance as well as assisting to monitor costs and inventory controls.
The schools and age ranges will vary depending on the position. Hours will be from 3-6 hours.
- Applicants must have clearances; criminal background, child abuse and fingerprinting before starting.
- Ability to read recipes and basic math skills required
- A positive and consistent work ethic
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- A willingness to learn and grow within your position
- Food service experience preferred
- Computer literacy preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Physical Requirements May Include:
- Standing for long periods of time
- Sitting, pushing, pulling
- Lifting up to and in excess of 40lbs
Outline Of Food Preparation