To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Marketing Coordinator
Pall • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visit https://www.pall.com/en/about-pall.html.
The role is part of a high-energy creative operations team – responsible for creative execution of marketing materials, photography, videography, media placement and promotion management. The position requires strong tradeshow/event/meeting planning, management and execution skills, as well as solid budgeting and lead tracking experience.
The Global Marketing Coordinator will be accountable for the entire event life cycle of planning, implementation and follow-up/debrief of all events. The event life cycle can include concept, briefing/debriefing, cost analysis, project plans, selecting/hiring vendor partners, venue sourcing/selection, contract negotiations, onsite support, accommodations, amenities, food and beverage, transportation, event registration, production and attendee surveys and survey results.
This is a dynamic work environment with competing priorities and deadline pressures, so the ideal candidate must be flexible, patient, detail-oriented, well organized, and willing to tackle concurrent tasks and projects as requested. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity, be able to adapt to urgent, last minute issues and develop creative solutions as problems arise.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organize and lead regular planning meetings with internal teams such as marketing communications, other OpCo’s, business unit members, sales and third-party vendors.
- Ensure critical deadlines are communicated, tracked and met via a deliverables timeline
- Clearly communicate objectives, project status and updates to members of stakeholder teams on a regular and consistent basis
- Research, evaluate and book event space, hotels, meeting space, etc.
- Prepare and manage budget for shows and events, reconcile invoices/PO in a timely manner to ensure accuracy
- Create event training, staff schedule
- Prepare leads for follow-up, ensure all leads processes are adhered to
- Lead post-event evaluations and metrics analysis
Event Logistics Management
- Collaborate with tradeshow vendor to either utilize existing booth property or rent other properties—identifying the most cost-effective option
- Manage logistic requirements and deadlines for drayage, electric, shipping, etc.
- Procure, coordinate and manage third-party vendors such as A/V, catering, freight shipping, labor/show unions, and show management
- Coordinate on-site exhibit setup, booth duty during show hours and breakdown of events; organize and run after hour events and transportation
- Be the event onsite lead for major shows, to provide direction to booth staff, executives and customers
- Ability to lift and move 20 lb. boxes of exhibit material
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field preferred, will consider Associates degree with relevant experience
5+ years of experience managing tradeshows and events
- Team player who possesses strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Creative problem-solver with ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with sense of humor and positive professional demeanor who requires little hand holding
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and SharePoint
- Adept at preparing and delivering presentations is required
- Strong cost analysis, accounting reconciliation and budgetary responsibilities
- Ability to travel, as required
- Experience with Sales Force
- Experience and understanding of water analytics industry a plus
Danaher Corporation Overview