Program Manager Leadership Development
As a Program Manager, Leadership Development, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Research and develop leadership programs, including group, individual and organization wide programs.
- Develop training and program content (facilitator led, self-paced/online), research industry best practices and implement and deliver multiple style programs.
- Facilitate workshops and conduct one on one coaching sessions and train the trainer calls.
- May provide coaching sessions to all levels of leaders.
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop and implement leadership programs.
- Establish and effectively manage project outlines and deadlines for development projects.
- Participate in pilot test and revise programs based on feedback.
- Assist with running programs.
- Facilitate and administer a wide variety of assessments; generate reports and analyze trends based on assessment results.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Certifications in various assessments (MBTI, FIRO-B) preferred.
- 3+ years’ of experience in leadership development, talent management and/or succession planning.
- MS Office products, Adobe Captivate.
- Knowledge of Adult Learning principles.
- Have a strong background in leadership development, talent management and/or succession planning.
- Strong knowledge of written English with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Experience in facilitation, coaching and delivery of 360 feedback and other leadership assessments preferred.
- Experience producing training/leadership development programs for all levels of leaders, including senior level leadership.
- Intermediate project management skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work with all levels in an organization.
- International experience not required but would be helpful.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. URL blocked - click to apply
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to Email blocked - click to apply for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
Myers Briggs Type Indicator