To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Associate, Campaigns
Eaton Vance Distributors, Inc. • Boston, MA
Posted 2 months ago
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
This role is responsible for management and execution of Calvert-specific and firm-specific air cover campaigns for all Retail marketing channels. This includes adhering to a segmentation framework and executing campaign elements including email, direct mail and digital. The Marketing Associate will also assist with execution of Micro campaigns and Concierge service. The Marketing Associate, Campaigns works collaboratively with multiple partner organizations across the firm including Product Marketing, Product Management, Global Relationship Managers, Portfolio Strategy Consultants, Sales Management, Editorial, Design, Compliance/Legal, Business, Print and Production, Advisor Institute and Public Relations as well as external business partners.
- Lead Calvert and Firm specific marketing campaigns and manage client expectations through ongoing communication to all stakeholders regarding strategy, status and results.
- Execute retail marketing campaign strategy within the segmentation framework
- Write briefs and work with creative and digital partners to facilitate, create, execute and implement all campaign deliverables.
- Provide project management for campaigns.
- Create clear metrics for success, monitor and report results.
- Seek ongoing feedback and assess client satisfaction.
- Build relationships across Product Marketing, Product Management, Global Relationship Management, Portfolio Strategy Consultants, Sales Management, Editorial, Design, Compliance/Legal, Print and Production, Advisor Institute and Public Relations, in order to get things done.
- Adopt best practices and adhere to high standards to drive client satisfaction.
- Assist the Senior Marketing Associate with execution of Micro campaigns and Concierge service
- Assist Marketing Manager, Campaigns with other air cover campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing or equivalent business experience.
- 3 years of experience supporting marketing solutions for financial services firms with multiple investment products, servicing multiple distribution channels.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to build relationships across a broad range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management skills.
- Familiarity with Marketing client service models and project management tools and practices.
- FINRA Series 7 license required within six months.
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110