To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5731 Promontory Pkwy
Tracy, CA 95377
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ProLogistix • Tracy, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The Finance Manager position is responsible for maximizing the return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. This position ensures legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions. The manager also oversees cost and general accounting, accounts receivable/collection and payroll and risk management.
What You’ll Do
• Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Manages assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
• Maximizes return and limits risk on cash by minimizing cash balances and making investments.
• Provides status of financial condition of the company by collecting, interpreting and reporting key financial data.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements by researching existing and new legislation, consulting with outside advisors, and filing financial reports. Advises management of actions and potential risks.
• Perform internal/bank/insurance audit annually/half year/quarterly • Manages budget and controls expenses effectively.
• Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
• Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
• Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including Hires, trains, develops and appraises staff effectively.
• Manage and monitor systems & cost as well a correct error
• Manage accounting GL – monthly/half year/quarterly closing
• Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Manage fixed asset activity
• Supports budget and forecasting activities. Snapshot of Your Impact
• By 3-month mark: Understands best practices, SOPs, month-end and year-end