Responsible for specific functions as a Lead or single person on site. Activities include organization, scheduling assignments for staff, and managing the daily work flow. Oversees the generation of daily and monthly departmental reports; supervises the processing of external vendor billing. Maintains and promotes positive customer relationships. Performs daily key operator and/or convenience care functions. Requires effective knowledge and use of all established policies, procedures, tools, and equipment. Maintains and promotes positive customer relationships.
Production and Workflow
- Monitors and ensures compliance with established workflow processes and procedures.
- Receives and reviews customer requests to ensure that they fully describe customer requirements and processing specifications.
- Ensures quality control of shift work (perform physical check of work, check against customer requests, check quality and consistency of processing).
Equipment Knowledge and Care
- Establishes a working familiarity with equipment capabilities; maintains all equipment to manufacturer's specifications.
- Keeps abreast of technical knowledge and skills of hardware and software through consultation, class instruction, manuals, self-training and exchange of information.
Administration and Reporting
- Performs data entry.
- Supervises supply inventory and record keeping.
- Ensures site records such as logbooks, time sheets and other reporting devices are properly used and maintained by the staff.
- Responsible for overall health of the account, including organization, scheduling assignments for staff, and managing the daily work flow. Oversee the generation of daily and monthly departmental reports; supervise the processing of external vendor billing.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training plus 6 or more years of related experience.
- Associates degree or equivalent required.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue