Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
$15.84 to $18.34 hourly
This is a job where you will need to excel at explaining intricate technical information to the non-technical user. Driven individuals who are most productive in an active and positive environment will be the best fit for this position. If so, Robert Half Technology has a Desktop Support Technician role that may be the position for you. We're looking for motivated candidates with effective problem-solving abilities. This Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term temporary in nature and is located in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area.
- Solve computer problems, and implement appropriate action/solutions
- hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Administer computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Interface regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Create records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Administer support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Preserve, inspect, and mend computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
If interested in this position please email Hailee Gerwitz - Email blocked - click to apply
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Deploying equipment
- Breaking down equipment
- Imaging workstations
- Deploying and troubleshooting printers
- Set up wire configurations, networking experience (PC, laptops, desktops)
- IP Phone experience is a plus
- Healthcare industry is a plus
For immediate consideration please email Hailee Gerwitz - email@example.com
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Installations (Computer Systems)