Customer Service Representative/Customer SupportCompensation:
$12.00 to $13.00 hourly
Robert Half OfficeTeam currently has multiple customer service hiring needs for client in the Norman, OK area. It will be a Monday-Friday 8am-5pm work schedule. It's projected to be a temp assignment for about 4-5 months, and possibly longer term.
Prior customer service/customer support experience, and passing a background check is required.
Job duties include:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply at www.officeteam.com
- A minimum 2+ years of customer service/customer support experience
- Must be able to pass background check
- Proficient in MS Office
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.