Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Massachusetts, located in New Bedford, is now seeking a dynamic RN Director of Nursing to join our team on Days!
The Director of Nursing is responsible for the overall operations for the assigned nursing unit and ensures the delivery of efficient, high quality patient care and services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Works with employees and other managers/supervisors to develop systems and procedures necessary for daily operations, and provides training, information and support to solve problems and accomplish assigned objectives.
****If you have any problems viewing or completing our online application, please contact Ann Draper, Talent Acquisition Partner, at Phone number blocked - click to apply or at URL blocked - click to apply
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Five (5) years experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Critical care experience preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of operations, including staffing and scheduling, budget management, workflow
- planning and staff development.
- Ability to manage the practice of nursing within the mission of the hospital.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in recruitment and hire of qualified staff.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.