To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sierra Vista, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Integrated Broadcast System (IBS) Tester
CH2M & Jacobs • Sierra Vista, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Jacobs is seeking a Integrated Broadcast Systems Tester to conduct testing for the JITC-TEC contract.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts test planning, IBS network and tactical radio system standards conformance and interoperability testing and evaluation, test results analysis, and drafts thorough, accurate, and complete formal test documents.
- Develops test methodologies.
- Support the development, maintenance, and setup to run testing across both the Global Network and tactical data links.
- Support the operation and maintenance of Global Network assets and tactical radio systems.
- Author reports and memoranda for systems to enter the IBS network.
- Coordination and preparation of meetings and teleconferences.
- Develop products that support meetings and teleconferences such as agendas, briefings, meeting notes, and minutes
- Develop, update, and manage test schedules and logs.
- Perform classified document registry functions utilizing a data repository for classified media.
- Inventory items as required, including receiving new property; update the property database as new property is accepted; 10% monthly and 100% yearly as directed by the JITC Property Book Officer (PBO).
- Prepare classified documents and media for outgoing mail and perform courier duties as required.
- Crypto management monthly, bi-weekly, and annual destruction IAW with published guidance; monthly Simple Key Loader audit log with JITC vault management.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience; or
- Associate's degree and 8 years of experience; or
- Minimum of 60 semester hours of formal education working towards an Associate's or Bachelor's degree and 12 years of experience.
- The degree must be in a relevant technical curriculum and experience must be related to the job duties.
- Additional certifications (other than those required for the position) in the area of specialization may be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance at time of hire.
- Must have a minimum of four years verified (DD214) military experience in a Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) occupational specialty
- Or at least 2 years of experience, or related education background, in at least one of the following disciplines: Interoperability testing and evaluation, Web Services, Information Systems, Standards Conformance Testing.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL is essential
- Good work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively interface with technical/non-technical staff and customers
- Quality briefing skills and written communications to include report writing skills
- Applicant must be proficient in the full range of Microsoft Access, Word, and Excel functions and capabilities
- Willing to travel 5-8 weeks per year (most are one week trips)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the following clearance and accesses: TS/SCI, TK, G, H, with controls of CCO, HCO, FEYE, and NATO
- Working knowledge of JTT-IBS radio skill sets
- Working knowledge of IBS tactical terminals
- Working knowledge of Common Message Format (CMF) on IBS Broadcast
- Familiarization with Net-Ready Key Performance Parameters (NR-KPP) requirements, documentation and architectural products
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>