To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare/Insurance Eligibility Project Coordinator
Maxim Healthcare Services • San Francisco, CA
Posted 2 months ago
1. Working as part of the eligibility team providing individual member support
2. Analyzing and resolving errors
3. Meeting turnaround times and accuracy metrics
4. Data entry and maintenance of eligibility, making additions, changes, and terminations to employees and dependent data
5. Manually updating of eligibility information on a timely basis and tracking, resolving, and reporting errors and problems directly to internal/external customers.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Proficiency with desktop office software/MS Office Word and Excel (Spreadsheet) required
2. Demonstrated Customer Service Experience
3. 2+ years data entry skills required
4. Strong analytical and organization skills
5. Healthcare and/or insurance background or knowledge of eligibility process
Shift Start/End Time: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Dress Code: Business Casual
The candidate work will be 100% peer review until released from training, then will be audited through our QA Department.
Here are some of the soft skills the ideal candidate should possess:
- Excellent Work Ethic,
- Good Time Management,
- Interpersonal Skills,
- Good Communication (verbal/written),
- Team Work, Problem Solving,
- Adaptability / Flexible with Change,
- Attention to Detail
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"