Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class business and travel essentials, designed to upgrade, uncomplicate, and beautify all aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless functionality with a spirit of ingenuity, we’re committed to empowering journeys as a lifelong partner to movers and makers in pursuit of their passions. The brand is sold globally in over 75 countries with upwards of 2,000 points of sale. For more about TUMI, visit URL blocked - click to apply
Our standards are exceptional, and we stand by everything we do.
We treat our products, people and clientele with the total dedication they deserve.
When it comes to forward thinking, we are foremost.
We are all Global Citizens and look to contribute to a global community.
Each of us is empowered to create personal and collective progress.
The Global Marketing Manager is a critical role that weaves multiple verticals (creative, PR, social, tumi.com, project management) together to craft the storyline for the global brand across each calendar year and various consumer touchpoints. This role is equal parts creative and analytics, building creative communications programs while analyzing their performance and consumer engagement in order to report back and validate.
- Thoughtful business leader who is always thinking about how to creatively apply marketing strategies and tactics to deliver the best business results for our shareholders
- Development of omnichannel marketing campaigns that consider and plan for: tumi retail, URL blocked - click to apply, wholesale, social, PR, branded experiences and partnership application
- Work cohesively with the greater internal marketing team members: PR, social manager and art department to build out and measure integrated brand and product campaigns
- Integration with URL blocked - click to apply ecommerce team to strategize, produce, and measure email, website, and acquisition marketing communication plans.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and outside research partner to plan and execute qualitative and quantitative research fieldings
- Day to day contact with agency (creative & media) partners on planning and production of Global campaign development, global asset execution and simultaneous development of the North America media plans and analysis. Also manage agency budgets, SOWs, and fee progression.
- Directly oversee NA channel coordinator to ensure marketing plan supports the needs for NA and Latin America retail and wholesale locations
- Collaborative and flexible global steward with strong relationship skills to work with regional counterparts to ensure executions created on the corporate level have maximum application for regional needs
- Partner with finance manager to track, update, and manage department budgets—understanding priorities and flex opportunities.
- Inspired by working in a product-lead organization for a brand that is committed to developing premium product lines that are challenged on daily basis to innovate and elevate
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-8 years related marketing/agency experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Global account experience preferred
- Familiarity and comfort with marketing data and measurement
- Strong organization, communication and presentation skills required
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
TUMI encourages individual growth in pursuit of achieving corporate goals. Your commitment to the team will be recognized through competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits programs.
TUMI is an equal opportunity employer.