Are you interested in taking your next career step with an industry leader? We have just the opportunity for you! We are a leading home services provider and due to our continued growth we are looking for highly skilled individuals to serve as HVAC Service Technicians. You will provide our customers with expert service for their home heating systems and equipment.
In this role, you will effectively serve as the public face of our company as you make in-home service visits. Therefore, in addition to your technical expertise, you will also make use of your customer service talents. Shifts include days, nights, weekends, and holidays, with paid overtime. We offer competitive compensation and benefits for full time staff, as well overtime opportunities during the busy winter season. You may also find room for advancement with us. If this sounds like the kind of career move you've been wanting to make and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
As an HVAC Service Technician, you will make service calls to customer homes and provide them with expert troubleshooting and repair service to a variety of equipment, particularly their heating systems. As you will be the main point of contact between the company and our customers, you will also maintain a professional and friendly image and serve as an advocate for the company and our brand.
Specific duties include:
- Assessing customers' equipment and service needs
- Troubleshooting and repairing residential AC equipment, heating, and other equipment
- Identifying revenue-generating opportunities, making recommendations to customers, and closing any sales that can be immediately performed
- Performing efficiency tests on all combustion related installations
- Preparing accurate daily paperwork
- Communicating with Dispatcher and Service departments
- Utilizing all applicable safety equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Maintaining a clean and neat service van and properly accounting for assigned tools and parts inventory
As an HVAC Service Technician, you will combine technical expertise with a personable, approachable and helpful personality. You must also be highly detail-oriented and focused with a flexible and adaptable nature. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as a commitment to providing the best and most responsive customer service.
Specific qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; HVAC certifications a plus
- Prior experience servicing residential Air Conditioning and Heating equipment
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet the company's motor vehicle policy
- Exceptional technical skills as well as strong communication skills
- Willingness to expand your technical and repair knowledge; obtain new licenses and commitment to professional growth
- Ability to support our company brand as an advocate
- Must be able to work independently while safely maintaining a high level of performance
As an HVAC Service Technician, you will be part of an evolving organization that built its reputation on providing our customers with the best possible service. Our employees are, of course, one of the main keys to our continued success, therefore, we are committed to your professional development and you may find opportunities for advancement to roles of greater responsibility with us.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Medical coverage (F/T Staff)
- Dental coverage (F/T Staff)
- Retirement Savings
- Plus more!
Build a rewarding career with an industry leader!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Perform Equipment Repairs