Join Us for Our Work at Home Bilingual Customer Service VirtualJob Fair
Thursday, August 6, 2020 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm CST
Connect from your smartphone, tablet, or computer to chatwith recruiters and learn more about our exciting Telecommute Customer Service opportunitiesfor Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, and Vietnamese Bilingual languages!
Register here for the event at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bilingual (English / Cantonese) Customer Service Care Coordinator - US Telecommute (Job Fair)
We strongly encourage you to apply in advance of theevent if you are interested in this opening. Attendance at the event isn'trequired to be a candidate for potential employment.
Turn onthe news on any night of the week and you’re likely to hear about the changesthat are sweeping through our health care system. It’s dramatic. It’s positive.And it’s being led by companies like UnitedHealthGroup. Now, you can take advantage of some of the best training and toolsin the world to help serve our existing and new customers. As a senior memberof our Advocate4Me team, you’ll provide our members with the information theyneed to make better decisions about their health, helping them get access tothe right care the first time. Every day, you'll help 50 to 70 callers, in acompassionate and empathetic manner, providing guidance, support and resolving escalatedissues. This is no small opportunity.
Therewill be opportunities to select an 8 hour shifts Monday through Friday during thenormal business hours of 8am - 8pm local time of the members that you service. It may be necessary, given the businessneed, to work occasional overtime.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Handlecall transfers for claims reconsiderations and member education
- Helpguide and educate customers about the fundamentals and benefits ofconsumer-driven health care topics to select the best benefit plan options,maximize the value of their health plan benefits and choose a quality careprovider
- Contactcare providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointmentscheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance
- Assistcustomers in navigating UnitedHealth Group websites, encouraging and reassuringthem to become self-sufficient in using our tools
- Act asa Subject Matter Expert or mentor to other team members
You'vegot loads of compassion, but you'll need more for this role. You'll beinteracting with members who need your help to resolve an issue. They may befrustrated and you'll have to manage the conversation with them positivelywhile multi-tasking to get to resolution. And many people come into this rolesurprised by how truly fast-paced our environment really is. You'll leave everyday impressed by how much you've accomplished.
You’llbe rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that willchallenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in yourrole as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- HighSchool Diploma, GED, or Equivalent work experience
- Minimumof 2+ years of combined education, work and/or volunteer experience
- Bilingual English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Associate's Degree (or higher)
- 2+ years of experience in customer service of phone work
- Fluency in Mandarin
- HealthCare/Insurance environment (familiarity with medical terminology, health plandocuments, or benefit plan design)
- Socialwork, behavioral health, disease prevention, health promotion and behaviorchange (working with vulnerable populations)
- Salesor account management experience
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
UnitedHealth Group is a team of morethan 200,000 people who are building career success through commitment,compassion and a desire to make a difference. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life’s best work.SM
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer& Individual. We all want to make a differencewith the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make adifference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity everyday. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas andsolutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'llhelp write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find awealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want togo. Go further. This is your life’s bestwork.SM
Diversitycreates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal EmploymentOpportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, geneticinformation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to passa drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: customer service representative,customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare,health care, office, phone support, training class