You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Travel Nurse RN - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - COVID19 - $3,000 per week
Vibra Travels is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in La Mirada, California.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 8 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
**EARN UP TO $3000!** ICU LTAC
VIBRA TRAVELS is looking for a CORPORATE TRAVEL REGISTERED NURSE to join our team. We look for nurses with experience in ICU, step down, med surg/tele, and acute rehab.
Benefits/Perks of working with VIBRA TRAVELS:
• Work with 1 recruiter from start to finish and assignment to assignment
• Local and Non-local positions available
• Competitive hourly rate in addition to tax-free stipend (if applicable)
• No pay cuts mid-contract
• Completion bonus
• Referral bonus (up to $1500 per referral!)
• License reimbursement if traveling to new state where new license is required
• Your pick of assignments at facilities we own and operate nationwide (70+) or partner facilities
• Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
• Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor
• 1 full year of RN experience; Diploma or Associate of Science Degree in Nursing required.
Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
• Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
• Ability to project a professional image.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
• Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
• Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
• The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, education and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. It’s not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current (hourly for non-exempt) range is $66.00 to $71.00 (not including the stipend if applicable).
Vibra Travels Job ID #20221130-11. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined.
About Vibra Travels
Vibra Travels Mission Statement: We are a team of specialized professionals with deep understanding of hospital operations and a sincere appreciation for highly skilled and compassionate clinicians. Our mission is to provide quality healthcare staffing services that prioritize the satisfaction of both our clients and clinicians while maintaining the highest standards of compliance and financial responsibility. Our commitment to exceptional service and an authentic culture of caring sets us apart as the premier choice for clinical staffing solutions.
- Holiday Pay
- License and certification reimbursement
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Critical Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: ftm0bl4
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.